Thursday 20 September 2007

Ramblings 004

Pop ups

I'm suddenly getting pop ups in Internet Explorer for the first time in like, 3 years. I have been close to completely going back to using IE recently, since it's gotten closer to being as good as Opera. The problem with Opera is that it has difficulty with some sites like Rotten Tomatoes, but I won't be getting rid of it since this problem with IE. Besides, Opera has loads of other things I like anyway, like remembering my tabs, and the best RSS feed manager in the history of the universe.

Playstation 3 Home

It's been delayed until spring 2008, which is ridiculous. That makes the reasons I wanted to own a PS3 at Christmas go down from 2 to 1. The first being that Silent Hill 5 will be coming out next year, but who knows, maybe it won't come out till late in the year. Besides, Silent Hill 5 will be on Xbox 360 as well, perhaps I'll buy one of those again for the 3rd time. Maybe I should just wait until SH5 comes out, and then buy a 360, it'll be cheaper than it will be at Christmas, and it'll always be cheaper than the PS3.

Virtua Fighter 5

Will be out in Japan on December 6, 2007 for Xbox 360. It'll have online play, which is cool but it'll be crap and hated by serious players for it's lag.

Metal Slug 7

SNK Playmore announced Metal Slug 7 for Nintendo DS... If they use the same sprites again, I won't know if I should laugh of cry.

In other news

I'm writing about pointless stuff instead of doing something useful, like drinking coffee... I, I mean doing like, Uni work and stuff.

No comments: