Monday 15 January 2007

My Favorite TV Shows 2006

I don't watch that much TV anymore. The shows I do watch, I don't even technically watch on a television, I use my PC. I download anything I really like, because I can watch them any time I want. I can no longer bear to wait a week for the next episode of something. Here's a short list of my favorite shows of 2006. I know some of them didn't start in 2006, it's just what I enjoyed the most last year.

1. Lost
2. The Batman
3. Avatar: The Last Airbender
4. Legion Of Superheroes
5. Green Wing

Lost is a great show. If I remember correctly, it started in 2005, but it's the show I looked forward to the most last year. The Batman started years ago, but it still has to be there because its good and I watch it a lot. Avatar was almost second, it would be first if this list was of totally new shows that started last year. Legion Of Superheroes is a laugh, but nothing special. Green Wing is good, I need to get back to it though, and give it a second chance.

Jack's face at the exact moment he realised he's a bit lost

No comments: